Introduction Beginning on May 25th 2018, new regulations come into effect throughout the EU regarding personal data protection as specified in EU law 2016/679 (GDPR) from April 27th2016, contains provisions and requirements pertaining to the storing and processing of personal data inside the European Union. This document lays out information on the legal basis for storing and processing your personal information, methods for collection and usage and also your rights related to this.
What is personal data? How is personal data processed? Personal data is all information about an identified or possible to identify individual. An individual is possible to identify, directly or indirectly, especially based on identifiers such as forename and surname, ID number, location information, internet identifier or one or many specific traits describing the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
Processing of personal data is essentially any activity with personal data, regardless of whether it is done in an automated way or not, including collecting, storing, archiving, sorting, modifying, viewing, using, forwarding, limiting, removing or destroying personal data.
Who is the personal data administrator? The data administrator is the agency, which establishes the aims and purposes of personal data processing.
Who administers the personal data collected in relation to services rendered by Golba Music? The administrator of your personal data, which may be stored and processed in relation to your use of the internet service and other services provided by Golba Music is Golba Music based at 02-593 Warszawa, Poland, Chodkiewicza street 7/88, NIP: 6571830318, REGON: 147442592 (herafter: „Administrator”).
You may contact the Administrator in all issues related to your personal data by regular mail or by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing personal data? In relations to using the services of Golba Music your personal data will be processed only in the scope necessary to provide our services at the required level.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is dependent on the purpose for which they are being processed:
- if we are involved in negotiations or discussion about a future business relationship, then the legal basis for processing the data is the justified legal concern undertaken by the Administrator aimed at ensuring the required level of contact with a client (as per GDPR 6 section 1 point f);
- if we have entered a business relationship and have signed a suitable contract, then the legal basis of processing your personal data is the requirement to process them to carry out the above-mentioned contract or to undertake specified actions at your request before signing the contract (as per GDPR art 6 section 1 point b);
- if you are receiving the newsletter, then the legal basis for processing your personal data in order to make sending you the newsletter possible is your voluntary approval (as per GDPR art 6 section 1 point a).
How long will the personal data be processed? The time for which the Administrator may process your personal data is dependent on the legal basis for it being processed. In cases where the Administrator processed personal data based on expressed permission, the processing period last until the permission is withdrawn.
Is personal data passed on to third parties? Your personal data are passed on to third parties only when it is permissible according to the law. In such case, in the contract signed with the third party, the Administrator described the mechanisms and procedure aimed at ensuring data protection, their confidentiality and safety at a level not lower than the Administrator.
Your personal data are passed on to the following categories of recipients:
- entities providing hosting services for us (home.pl)
- entities processing your personal data based on contracts entrusting them with processing personal data
- our partners providing services such as supply of programming, servicing the programming or equipment which we use, our legal and tax consultants. Your personal data is passed on to the entities listed only when it is required to meet a specified goal of processing.
What rights do you have with regard to the personal data being processed? With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- informationabout the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access tothe personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erasedwhen it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- objectto the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processingconcerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
- file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
Newsletter service guidelines The administrator allows you the possibility to receive the newsletter service. The newsletter is a form of electronic marketing information published regularly and with no end-date, through electronic mail to the e-mail address provided by you. The newsletter contains current information about services provided by Golba Music, specifically about the music catalogues offered and the copyrights under administration.
Receiving the newsletter service is free and voluntary. You can ask to stop receiving the newsletter at any time. To do this, simply use the UNSUBSCRIBE link (in each Newsletter e-mail) or write to us at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org